Monday 14 September 2015

Understanding the coursework

For my Preliminary task for my coursework I had to ''produce the front page of a new school/college magazine, featuring a photograph of a student in medium close-up plus some appropriately laid-out text and a masthead'' and I additionally had to ''produce a DTP mock-up of the layout of the contents page''. Therefore, I have came to a conclusion of the posts I need to do to complete this task:

  • Representation and Ideologies within magazines.
  • Conventions of magazine covers.
  • Conventions of contents page.
  • Audiences In Media.
  • Flat Plans of the cover page.
  • Flat Plans of the contents page.
  • Photographs for the cover page.
  • The process in Photoshop.
  • Finished magazine cover.
  • Feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment