Saturday 26 September 2015

Photographs I took around school - 1

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.


Once I completed all of the planning of my drafts, I then went around my school and took the vital and relevant photos for my front cover for my school magazine. They are all relevant as we are all in smart and intellectual uniform where sixth formers would wear and also keeping the setting in school so it keeps with the theme and brief description.

1.  I love this image that i took as it fits very well with the brief due to it being a mid shot therefore i could potentially use it for my main image on the magazine cover. Following on the background is not too busy so this doesn't distract the reader from what would be above, cover lines and more. They are both wearing smart uniform and give a good and positive attitude to the school.

2. & 3. & 4. I took these three images as they could be used as secondary images on the front cover. They wouldn't be used as main images because they are not mid shots and they don't have direct address so the audience wont feel involved. However, they give a good indication of the school life and working surroundings which could be useful for the reader of the magazine. These images suggest that the working life is calm and the students are hard working, it shows various art work of the students on the walls, the school place is clean and the outdoor image shows a natural shining light which could indicate that the school gives the students a brighter future.

5. This image could is great as well and could be used as the main image for the front cover. The colours in the background are vibrant with colours and light and it shows a clean environment which suggest the school is treated well. However, I don't think I will use this image as it doesn't show any direct address which I think is an effective and essential technique to use.

6. This is a nice image and portrays the welcoming attitude of the school through the smiles of the students. The nature of the background is pleasing and the uniforms look very smart and neat. This could be used as a secondary however not as the main as we could not fit all three students in with the dimensions of the magazine cover.

            

No comments:

Post a Comment