Monday 14 September 2015

Introduction to AS Media Coursework

Today for my AS Media coursework i started to create my blog requiring me to make an appropriate template, colours for the text and layout.

I chose to have a simple background that relates to media, in this case a camera that is in black and white so it links with the colours I choose for my template. I went for an over all neat look for my blog just containing simple and professional colours of white, black and grey and I think it turned out great, I love this template because of its great simplicity.


2 comments:

  1. Well done Ollie , youre the first to write up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I also uploaded my homework on my website that you set the other day, however I will also give you a printed version to you.

    ReplyDelete